Apple limiting access to iWork for iCloud beta because it's too popular
Apple appears to now be limiting access to the iWork for iCloud beta for select users. It was just last week that the company opened the beta to everyone, but now an "overwhelming response" is forcing the company to pull back.
The message in the image above is appearing for some users when they try to access the iWork for iCloud beta (whether it's Pages, Number or Keynote). There's no word on when the limited access will be lifted, but Apple tells users to "check back soon." It's also important to note that restricted access to the beta does not affect a user's ability to store iWork documents in iCloud.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options