Apple limiting access to iWork for iCloud beta because it's too popular
Apple appears to now be limiting access to the iWork for iCloud beta for select users. It was just last week that the company opened the beta to everyone, but now an "overwhelming response" is forcing the company to pull back.
The message in the image above is appearing for some users when they try to access the iWork for iCloud beta (whether it's Pages, Number or Keynote). There's no word on when the limited access will be lifted, but Apple tells users to "check back soon." It's also important to note that restricted access to the beta does not affect a user's ability to store iWork documents in iCloud.
Apple appears to now be limiting access to the iWork for iCloud beta for select users. It was just last week that the company opened the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support