Apple limiting access to iWork for iCloud beta because it's too popular
Apple appears to now be limiting access to the iWork for iCloud beta for select users. It was just last week that the company opened the beta to everyone, but now an "overwhelming response" is forcing the company to pull back.
The message in the image above is appearing for some users when they try to access the iWork for iCloud beta (whether it's Pages, Number or Keynote). There's no word on when the limited access will be lifted, but Apple tells users to "check back soon." It's also important to note that restricted access to the beta does not affect a user's ability to store iWork documents in iCloud.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter