10tons releases Joining Hands 2, a hand-holding puzzler that'll kill you with its cuteness
10tons is back at it again with version 2 of its popular puzzle game, Joining Hands. The first version was a hit for this indie group of developers and the second version builds upon this success. It adds new characters and improves the audio and visuals.
Just like the original title, Joining Hands 2 is a whimsical puzzler that challenges you to line up your Peablins with their hands joined together. Every character's hand has to hold another character's hand, which is a much more challenging task than it appears. Some Peablins have multiple hands and need to be joined to multiple characters, while other Peablins have unique characteristics that dictate where you can place them. This latest version includes 140 puzzles and eight different Peablin characters.
Joining Hands 2 is perfect for the person who enjoys puzzlers that challenge you to think, but are easy to put down at a moment's notice. There's no timer in the game, so it's an enjoyable and not a stressful gaming experience. The puzzler also is family-friendly with cute characters, no violence, no ads and no in-app purchases. Joining Hands 2 is available from the iOS App Store for US$0.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free