Apple's iTunes Festival app offers free music
This year's iTunes Festival is probably out of reach for most readers in the world. Those lucky enough to live near London can look forward to an incredible lineup featuring Dizzee Rascal, Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, Ellie Goulding and Kendrick Lamar among a host of other artists. But what about the rest of us mere mortals? We get a little something special too.
The iTunes Festival app is offering up six free songs from six of the festival's up-and-coming acts. Grab "Trying To Be Cool" by Phoenix, "Workin' Woman Blues" by Valerie June, "2013" by Primal Crawl, "My Love Took Me Down To The River To Silence Me" by Little Green Cars, "Chain My Name" by Poliça and "The Curse" by Agnes Obel for simply the cost of your time.
The downloads are only good through October 31 however, so act fast if you want to hear what you're missing. The app also features a complete schedule of acts playing the festival and videos. It's a seriously great lineup. Would someone like to buy me passes and a flight overseas?
You can grab the app, as always, from iTunes.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)