New Stanford Apple Store opening this Saturday at 10 AM
Apple has announced that its new Stanford store in Palo Alto will have its grand reopening this Saturday, September 7 at 10 AM. The new store has been completely redesigned and features three floor-to-ceiling glass walls at its new ground-level location. ifoAppleStore tweeted the above picture of the finished design.
Previously, the Stanford store in the Stanford Shopping Center was one of the few remaining mini-stores in the country. The new design brings it up to flagship status and is sure to be a retail beacon in a city that is so entwined in the tech industry.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options