Racer 2K Drive now available for iPhone and iPad
2k Games has announced that its latest racing simulator, 2K Drive, is now available for iOS devices. The game puts players in the driver's seat as they speed around an international set of tracks. Players are rewarded for completing challenges to unlock upgrades and new cars.
2K Drive also features an interesting personalization feature that allows players to take a picture of themselves and put it on their driver's face. Granted, it looks like your driver is wearing a skin mask of your face, but it's a nice added layer of detail. As with seemingly every game released these days, users are given the option of paying US$0.99 for coin packs for immediate upgrades.
Players can race solo or against live opponents via the multiplayer mode, though thanks to the promise of updates and new challenges from the developers, those of us who lack friends to play with should have plenty of content to look forward to.
You can find 2K Drive right now in the App Store for $6.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)