Apple announces free iWork suite including iMovie and iPhoto for iOS
Apple has announced the latest expansion of their iWork suite, and it's a massive change for users. The suite is now free on all new iOS devices and now includes iMovie and iPhoto. When you upgrade to iOS 7, you will be presented with a screen that lets you download these apps. These features will be included with any new iPad, iPhone or fifth-generation iPod touch.
The suite will include iMovie, iPhoto, Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter