Apple announces free iWork suite including iMovie and iPhoto for iOS
Apple has announced the latest expansion of their iWork suite, and it's a massive change for users. The suite is now free on all new iOS devices and now includes iMovie and iPhoto. When you upgrade to iOS 7, you will be presented with a screen that lets you download these apps. These features will be included with any new iPad, iPhone or fifth-generation iPod touch.
The suite will include iMovie, iPhoto, Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)