Apple announces free iWork suite including iMovie and iPhoto for iOS
Apple has announced the latest expansion of their iWork suite, and it's a massive change for users. The suite is now free on all new iOS devices and now includes iMovie and iPhoto. When you upgrade to iOS 7, you will be presented with a screen that lets you download these apps. These features will be included with any new iPad, iPhone or fifth-generation iPod touch.
The suite will include iMovie, iPhoto, Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options