Apple announces free iWork suite including iMovie and iPhoto for iOS
Apple has announced the latest expansion of their iWork suite, and it's a massive change for users. The suite is now free on all new iOS devices and now includes iMovie and iPhoto. When you upgrade to iOS 7, you will be presented with a screen that lets you download these apps. These features will be included with any new iPad, iPhone or fifth-generation iPod touch.
The suite will include iMovie, iPhoto, Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs