Apple announces free iWork suite including iMovie and iPhoto for iOS
Apple has announced the latest expansion of their iWork suite, and it's a massive change for users. The suite is now free on all new iOS devices and now includes iMovie and iPhoto. When you upgrade to iOS 7, you will be presented with a screen that lets you download these apps. These features will be included with any new iPad, iPhone or fifth-generation iPod touch.
The suite will include iMovie, iPhoto, Pages, Keynote and Numbers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV