Competitors react (humorously) to Apple's new iPhones
It wasn't just Apple working hard to wow consumers this morning; Just about every big-name smartphone maker was feverishly coming up with snarky ways to jab at Cupertino's latest handhelds. Here are a few select giggle-worthy cracks from the companies wishing they had their own iPhone. If you notice the absence of one of Apple's most outspoken and critical rivals, Samsung, it's because the company has remained mute on today's events.
Warning: You can almost smell the fear in these tweets.
Remember that one time you were stoked to give your fingerprints? Us either. #LazyPhone- Motorola Mobility (@Motorola) September 10, 2013
"Real gangsters don't use gold phones." pic.twitter.com/yurtFf3TML- Nokia UK (@nokia_uk) September 10, 2013
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync