Competitors react (humorously) to Apple's new iPhones
It wasn't just Apple working hard to wow consumers this morning; Just about every big-name smartphone maker was feverishly coming up with snarky ways to jab at Cupertino's latest handhelds. Here are a few select giggle-worthy cracks from the companies wishing they had their own iPhone. If you notice the absence of one of Apple's most outspoken and critical rivals, Samsung, it's because the company has remained mute on today's events.
Warning: You can almost smell the fear in these tweets.
Remember that one time you were stoked to give your fingerprints? Us either. #LazyPhone- Motorola Mobility (@Motorola) September 10, 2013
"Real gangsters don't use gold phones." pic.twitter.com/yurtFf3TML- Nokia UK (@nokia_uk) September 10, 2013
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter