NTT DoCoMo gets new iPhones on September 20
NTT DoCoMo, the largest mobile carrier in Japan, will be carrying the iPhone 5s and 5c starting on September 20. The company had been an iPhone holdout, as it likes to load phones with a variety of "home-built" apps. Apparently the company has finally decided to knuckle under to Apple's pressure.
Kaoru Kato, president and CEO of NTT DoCoMo, was quoted as saying, "We're thrilled to offer the incredible new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c to our customers. We know our customers will enjoy the amazing experience of iPhone on DoCoMo's high-quality network."
Apple's press release for this news notes that "Beginning on Friday, September 13, customers can pre-order iPhone 5c at DoCoMo dealers and the first 30,000 DoCoMo Premier Club Premier Stage customers can pre-order from DoCoMo website."
NTT DoCoMo, the largest mobile carrier in Japan, will be carrying the iPhone 5s and 5c starting on September 20. The company had been an...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free