Apple publishes three videos touting the iPhone 5c, the iPhone 5s camera and Touch ID
Apple didn't waste much time yesterday in putting up video of its media event on its website. Now if you don't have time to sit through the entire presentation and aren't content with merely reading recaps, Apple on Tuesday evening uploaded three videos onto YouTube which highlight three of event's biggest announcements.
The videos below were pre-produced and were shown to attendees yesterday during the keynote presentation.
The first video has Jony Ive and co., set against a white background of course, detailing the work that went into developing the iPhone 5c.
Next up in the batting order, we have Apple's slickly produced video highlighting the vast number of camera enhancements present in the iPhone 5s. The burst and slow-mo features are particularly exciting.
Lastly, we have a video introducing us to what may very well be the flagship feature on the iPhone 5s --- fingerprint recognition.
Apple didn't waste much time yesterday in putting up video of its media event on its website. Now if you don't have time to sit through...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype