iOS app from US Immigrations and Customs Enforcement designed to hunt down child predators
US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has released an app that it hopes will engage the public in helping hunt down child predators. Operation Predator (free) is designed for the public to help ICE Homeland Security Investigations agents identify and locate suspected child predators.
The front page of the app provides two large buttons for submitting tips by phone or online, and there's a scrolling list of current alerts with photos and names. In addition, the app provides news about the latest investigations and arrests, and will provide alerts when new suspects are being sought.
Operation Predator is also the place to find information about ICE's partners in fighting the exploitation of children: Missingkids.com, the ICAC Task Force, Virtual Global Taskforce, INTERPOL and Amber Alert.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync