iOS app from US Immigrations and Customs Enforcement designed to hunt down child predators
US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has released an app that it hopes will engage the public in helping hunt down child predators. Operation Predator (free) is designed for the public to help ICE Homeland Security Investigations agents identify and locate suspected child predators.
The front page of the app provides two large buttons for submitting tips by phone or online, and there's a scrolling list of current alerts with photos and names. In addition, the app provides news about the latest investigations and arrests, and will provide alerts when new suspects are being sought.
Operation Predator is also the place to find information about ICE's partners in fighting the exploitation of children: Missingkids.com, the ICAC Task Force, Virtual Global Taskforce, INTERPOL and Amber Alert.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)