iPhone 5c preorders begin Friday at 12:01 AM PT, 3 AM ET
Verizon and Sprint have both announced that pre-orders for the new iPhone 5c will begin at 12:01 AM PT / 3 AM ET on Friday, September 13. On its launch, Apple announced the iPhone 5c would begin pre-order sales on the 13th, but it has yet to announce at what time those pre-orders will begin. With the announcements from Sprint and Verizon, it's very likely that pre-orders of the device will begin at the same time from Apple and all other major carriers.
Pre-orders for the iPhone 5c will commence outside of the United States on September 13 as well in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Puerto Rico, Singapore and the UK, though it's not clear yet what time the pre-orders will go live in those countries. Interestingly, the iPhone 5c is the only model of the iPhone made available to pre-order this year. The new iPhone 5s will forego pre-orders and instead go directly on sale on September 20.
Verizon and Sprint have both announced that pre-orders for the new iPhone 5c will begin at 12:01 AM PT / 3 AM ET on Friday, September 13....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free