UK carriers ready for iPhone 5c and 5s, but mum on details
In the wake of Apple's iPhone 5s and 5c debut, several wireless carriers in the UK have announced that they'll be selling the California-born duo on September 20th. EE's Orange and T-Mobile, along with O2, Vodafone and Three are all on board to carry both phones from day one.
None of the carriers currently have plan data available, though as Engadget reports, O2 and EE have confirmed that both the EE Swap and O2 Refresh upgrade programs can be used with the new handsets.
If you're looking to snag one of the new Apple smartphones without a contract, the iPhone 5c will be priced at £469 (16GB) and £549 (32GB), with the more expensive 5s marked at £549 (16GB), £629 (32GB) and £709 (64GB).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update