UK carriers ready for iPhone 5c and 5s, but mum on details
In the wake of Apple's iPhone 5s and 5c debut, several wireless carriers in the UK have announced that they'll be selling the California-born duo on September 20th. EE's Orange and T-Mobile, along with O2, Vodafone and Three are all on board to carry both phones from day one.
None of the carriers currently have plan data available, though as Engadget reports, O2 and EE have confirmed that both the EE Swap and O2 Refresh upgrade programs can be used with the new handsets.
If you're looking to snag one of the new Apple smartphones without a contract, the iPhone 5c will be priced at £469 (16GB) and £549 (32GB), with the more expensive 5s marked at £549 (16GB), £629 (32GB) and £709 (64GB).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs