Angry Birds Space gets new Cosmic Crystals update
After all these years, the birds are still angry. You can hear the cries of their swine enemies as structures fall around them in all eras, be it in the future or a galaxy far, far away. That's right guys, the Angry Birds franchise is back with a new update for Angry Birds Space.
So what exact shape will your pig-destroying adventures take this round? Why just the sparkling wonder of Cosmic Crystals. Here are the details.
Angry Birds Space is available for download in the App Store for just US$0.99. Updates, as always, are free. Head over to iTunes to pick it up and kiss your productivity goodbye.
Continue the space adventure in the Cosmic Crystals update with 35 sparkling new levels! Those Space Birds find themselves in a strange part of the galaxy with exploding crystal planets and a crazy mutant Space Pig!
NEW LEVELS! 35 brand new levels, including a Space Eagle level and a big boss fight with a fearsome mutant Space Pig!
NEW BREAKABLE PLANETS! Welcome to Cosmic Crystals with fragile planets that shatter and explode on impact!
NEW RICHES TO DISCOVER! Sparkling mineral-rich planets filled with precious jewels and greedy Space Pigs!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features