Conan O'Brien talks with designer of Apple's gold iPhone 5s
In a hilarious take on the slick ads Apple often shows at its keynote events, the folks over at Conan go deep behind the scenes to figure out how Apple came up with the idea for a gold iPhone.
As it turns out, we have a stylish fellow named Raffi Jaharian from Miami Beach to thank for all things golden.
Check out the video below, it's pretty funny.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature