Conan O'Brien talks with designer of Apple's gold iPhone 5s
In a hilarious take on the slick ads Apple often shows at its keynote events, the folks over at Conan go deep behind the scenes to figure out how Apple came up with the idea for a gold iPhone.
As it turns out, we have a stylish fellow named Raffi Jaharian from Miami Beach to thank for all things golden.
Check out the video below, it's pretty funny.
In a hilarious take on the slick ads Apple often shows at its keynote events, the folks over at Conan go deep behind the scenes to figure...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs