Conan O'Brien talks with designer of Apple's gold iPhone 5s
In a hilarious take on the slick ads Apple often shows at its keynote events, the folks over at Conan go deep behind the scenes to figure out how Apple came up with the idea for a gold iPhone.
As it turns out, we have a stylish fellow named Raffi Jaharian from Miami Beach to thank for all things golden.
Check out the video below, it's pretty funny.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows