Conan O'Brien talks with designer of Apple's gold iPhone 5s
In a hilarious take on the slick ads Apple often shows at its keynote events, the folks over at Conan go deep behind the scenes to figure out how Apple came up with the idea for a gold iPhone.
As it turns out, we have a stylish fellow named Raffi Jaharian from Miami Beach to thank for all things golden.
Check out the video below, it's pretty funny.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter