iOS 7 Quick Guide: Back up now!
It may not be "World Backup Day" by the letter of the law, but it might as well be in spirit. iOS 7 is due to drop tomorrow, and we at TUAW would gently like to remind you to perform a backup before the new firmware is released.
You'll want a clean, recent copy of all your files (especially all those levels you so laboriously earned and all your precious media like the pics of your pets and kids, not to mention those awesome barista swirls).
We recommend connecting your iPhone to a computer and using the manual "Back Up Now" option, so you can be sure that all your data and all your media is safely copied.
Happy upgrades everyone!
It may not be "World Backup Day" by the letter of the law, but it might as well be in spirit. iOS 7 is due to drop tomorrow, and we at...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version