Five apps that look fantastic on iOS 7
Today is the big day you've all been waiting for since WWDC 2013. After months of reading about iOS 7, you can finally download this version of iOS and install it on your iOS device. Once you get settled in with the new features, you'll want to install some apps. To get you started, here are five of our favorite apps that look great on iOS 7.
7 Minute Workout "Seven" [iOS Universal; Free]
No workout equipment, just seven minutes a day. Reach a goal of seven minutes a day for seven months using Seven, a seven-minute workout app from Perigree.
Any.do [iOS Universal; Free]
Simple, functional and pleasing to the eye. It embodies the design of iOS 7 and is worth every penny you spend on it.
Around Me [iOS Universal; Free]
Around Me is a location app that helps you find the nearest gas station or the best restaurant in the area. The latest version adds some color and a lot of iOS 7 style to the app.
LetterGlow [iPhone; $1.99]
LetterGlow is a newcomer to the photography category, and it made a big impression when it launched. The latest version of the text-over-photo app adds iOS support and a few new features. It's a wonderful complement to the fancy new camera app in iOS 7, and I can't wait to try it with the new iPhone 5s.
TED [iOS Universal; Free]
TED is known for its innovative talks from the world's brightest people, so it's not surprising the iOS app has a fresh new look to keep in style with iOS 7.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs