Infinity Blade III hits the App Store
Infinity Blade III has hit the App Store. First previewed at the iPhone event in early September, the third and final installment of the popular series features two playable characters and eight unique worlds, each one as big as the world in Infinity Blade II. From the game's description:
Siris and Isa have joined with the God-King Raidriar in a desperate attempt to destroy the Worker of Secrets and his army of Deathless titans. Uncover new mysteries to wield the power of the Infinity Blade in this timeless adventure of champions and villains.
Infinity Blade III will work on the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini and fourth- and fifth-generation iPod touch running iOS 6 or later. However, Chair recommends people run the game on iOS 7 to take full advantage of its features. Infinity Blade III is a whopping 1.47 GB in size and costs US$6.99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs