Apple: Demand for iPhone 5s and 5c has been 'incredible'
Everyone on Wall Street pretty much freaked last Monday when Apple didn't announce any pre-order numbers for the total units of iPhone 5c's sold. That's nothing new -- analysts on The Street are a jittery, throw-you-under-a-bus crowd. But the fact that Apple has remained silent is neither good nor bad. However, today that silence has been broken a little bit with the company telling AllThingsD:
Will that assuage Wall Streets worries? Probably not. But I sense a well-deserved "I told you so" from Apple coming on when they do announce the new iPhone's sales launch numbers.
"Demand for the new iPhones has been incredible and we are currently sold out or have limited supply of certain iPhone 5s models in some stores."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration