Tim Cook, Phil Schiller, Katie Cotton and Eddy Cue visit Apple Stores for iPhone launch
It's a big day for Apple as the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s finally hit stores after months of buzz. People lined up early, stores were packed and fans were excited. But just because the phone has launched doesn't mean Apple's executives are glued to their desks. Accordingly, CEO Tim Cook and vice presidents Eddy Cue, Katie Cotton and Phil Schiller decided to hit the pavement along with their customers.
Cook was spotted at the Downtown Palo Alto Apple store by an ABC News reporter, talking to people waiting in line for the new phones.
Meanwhile Schiller and Cue made their way to the Stanford store to greet fans, before being joined by Cook and Cotton.
So Phil Schiller and Eddy Cue are here at the Stanford store pic.twitter.com/NI1qmMhQLl- Salim Hafid (@sqreone) September 20, 2013
Former CEO Steve Jobs would occasionally visit an Apple Store on an important launch day. It's nice to see that tradition continue in his absence.
Tim Cook and Katie Cotton have arrived at Stanford pic.twitter.com/woGqTIvFRN- Salim Hafid (@sqreone) September 20, 2013
It's a big day for Apple as the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s finally hit stores after months of buzz. People lined up early, stores were...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs