Tim Cook, Phil Schiller, Katie Cotton and Eddy Cue visit Apple Stores for iPhone launch
It's a big day for Apple as the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s finally hit stores after months of buzz. People lined up early, stores were packed and fans were excited. But just because the phone has launched doesn't mean Apple's executives are glued to their desks. Accordingly, CEO Tim Cook and vice presidents Eddy Cue, Katie Cotton and Phil Schiller decided to hit the pavement along with their customers.
Cook was spotted at the Downtown Palo Alto Apple store by an ABC News reporter, talking to people waiting in line for the new phones.
Meanwhile Schiller and Cue made their way to the Stanford store to greet fans, before being joined by Cook and Cotton.
So Phil Schiller and Eddy Cue are here at the Stanford store pic.twitter.com/NI1qmMhQLl- Salim Hafid (@sqreone) September 20, 2013
Former CEO Steve Jobs would occasionally visit an Apple Store on an important launch day. It's nice to see that tradition continue in his absence.
Tim Cook and Katie Cotton have arrived at Stanford pic.twitter.com/woGqTIvFRN- Salim Hafid (@sqreone) September 20, 2013
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows