Select iPhone 5s models available for in-store pickup in some Apple stores
Still looking for an iPhone 5s handset? If so, you'll want to point your browser to Apple's online storefront and make your way to the iPhone 5s ordering page. Take a few minutes to pick out your color, capacity and carrier and then click on the "Check Availability" link to see the inventory at your local store. If the handset is in stock, you can reserve it for in-store pickup.
Apple offered this for the iPhone 5 last year, and it was an easy way to get an iPhone without having to show up at your local Apple Store before it opens each morning. If it works like it did last year, inventory levels are updated every night at 10 PM local time, and new stock becomes available to reserve at that time.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)