Select iPhone 5s models available for in-store pickup in some Apple stores
Still looking for an iPhone 5s handset? If so, you'll want to point your browser to Apple's online storefront and make your way to the iPhone 5s ordering page. Take a few minutes to pick out your color, capacity and carrier and then click on the "Check Availability" link to see the inventory at your local store. If the handset is in stock, you can reserve it for in-store pickup.
Apple offered this for the iPhone 5 last year, and it was an easy way to get an iPhone without having to show up at your local Apple Store before it opens each morning. If it works like it did last year, inventory levels are updated every night at 10 PM local time, and new stock becomes available to reserve at that time.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update