Select iPhone 5s models available for in-store pickup in some Apple stores
Still looking for an iPhone 5s handset? If so, you'll want to point your browser to Apple's online storefront and make your way to the iPhone 5s ordering page. Take a few minutes to pick out your color, capacity and carrier and then click on the "Check Availability" link to see the inventory at your local store. If the handset is in stock, you can reserve it for in-store pickup.
Apple offered this for the iPhone 5 last year, and it was an easy way to get an iPhone without having to show up at your local Apple Store before it opens each morning. If it works like it did last year, inventory levels are updated every night at 10 PM local time, and new stock becomes available to reserve at that time.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app