FIFA 14 arrives on iOS, goes freemium
Soccer (or football) fans rejoice. EA Sports has released FIFA 14 for iOS. The app features 33 leagues from the English Premier League to the German Bundesliga battling it out in 34 licensed stadiums, with over 600 licensed teams, and more than a whopping 16,000 players. There are some great features in it too, like Football Club Match Day, which allows you to sync your game to real-world events, including player injuries, suspensions and team changes. You can, of course, build your own fantasy team, as well as play your friends in multiplayer matches.
Previously, FIFA games on iOS were a paid download, but with FIFA 14, EA has decided to release the game for free with support for in-app purchases. FIFA 14 is available for iPhone and iPad as a universal app; just be sure you've got enough free space on your device as it comes in at a whopping 1.17 GB.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)