Instagram gets the iOS 7 treatment
Next in the long line of popular iOS apps revamping their looks for Apple's newest mobile OS is Instagram, which just rolled out a new version of its photo-sharing app.
Version 4.2.0 adds larger images and a more straightforward interface as well as flatter textures -- all of which help it fit in much better with the ultra-modern iOS 7 design aesthetic. The download is currently available through the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options