Regional carriers picking up the iPhone 5s, 5c on October 1
Demand is still huge at Apple Stores and the major carriers are reporting depleted stocks of the new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, but that's not keeping nine of America's regional carriers from announcing that they'll be launching the latest iPhones on their networks on October 1.
So far, those carriers include:
Other carriers have also announced that the new iPhones are on the way, but haven't yet announced a firm launch date. Apple's complete list of carriers that currently offer the iPhone can be found on this support knowledge base page.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync