Regional carriers picking up the iPhone 5s, 5c on October 1
Demand is still huge at Apple Stores and the major carriers are reporting depleted stocks of the new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, but that's not keeping nine of America's regional carriers from announcing that they'll be launching the latest iPhones on their networks on October 1.
So far, those carriers include:
Other carriers have also announced that the new iPhones are on the way, but haven't yet announced a firm launch date. Apple's complete list of carriers that currently offer the iPhone can be found on this support knowledge base page.
Demand is still huge at Apple Stores and the major carriers are reporting depleted stocks of the new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, but that's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free