Regional carriers picking up the iPhone 5s, 5c on October 1
Demand is still huge at Apple Stores and the major carriers are reporting depleted stocks of the new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, but that's not keeping nine of America's regional carriers from announcing that they'll be launching the latest iPhones on their networks on October 1.
So far, those carriers include:
Other carriers have also announced that the new iPhones are on the way, but haven't yet announced a firm launch date. Apple's complete list of carriers that currently offer the iPhone can be found on this support knowledge base page.
Demand is still huge at Apple Stores and the major carriers are reporting depleted stocks of the new iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c, but that's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle