iOS 7 video tip: Using Reminders
One of the unsung heroes among the built-in apps on iOS devices is Reminders. Reminders are different from calendar events. Calendars mark your appointments, while reminders tell you what you have to do.
In this short video, I'll show you how to create a new reminder list, enter a reminder, set a deadline or prioritize a reminder and show items as completed. We'll also cover deleting reminders and creating them with Siri.
As with all of our video tips, this one can be expanded to full-screen for more detail.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration