iOS 7 video tip: Using Reminders
One of the unsung heroes among the built-in apps on iOS devices is Reminders. Reminders are different from calendar events. Calendars mark your appointments, while reminders tell you what you have to do.
In this short video, I'll show you how to create a new reminder list, enter a reminder, set a deadline or prioritize a reminder and show items as completed. We'll also cover deleting reminders and creating them with Siri.
As with all of our video tips, this one can be expanded to full-screen for more detail.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV