iOS 7 video tip: How to AirDrop information between devices
One of the new features of iOS 7 is the ability to send photos, contacts and other information from one iOS device to one or more other devices through AirDrop. AirDrop works on:
- iPhone 5 or later
- iPad (fourth generation)
- iPad mini
- iPod touch (fifth generation)
It's surprisingly easy to use. In this short video, we'll show how to set up AirDrop and use it to send a note between iOS 7 devices. Once you have that down, you'll be able to use any app that supports AirDrop, including Photos, Safari, Contacts, Notes, Reminders and Camera+. For troubleshooting information, be sure to check Apple's Support Knowledge Base page for AirDrop.
As with our other video tips, this one can be resized to full-screen for easier viewing.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration