Paper for iPad lets you print physical notebooks of your work
Paper by FiftyThree (free, with in-app purchases) is an incredibly cool sketching/painting app for iPad that provides virtual notebooks into which those with artistic talents can pour their visions. Now FiftyThree has teamed up with Moleskine to let artists create physical books of their work with a tap in the app.
What do these two companies call their collaboration? Book. Pressing the print button in the app lets the artist grab 15 of their favorite digital drawings from Paper and have them printed in a Moleskine notebook that matches the 4:3 ratio of the iPad screen. The Book is printed on "sustainable matte ivory-colored paper" that is accordion-folded into a Moleskine cover of your design, complete with the trademark elastic band.
As demonstrated in the video below, Paper and Book are perfect for creating personal one-of-a-kind gifts or just archiving digital doodles in a very tangible way. Our 2012 review of Paper demonstrates just how unique the app is; now Book brings the art of Paper home.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free