Yahoo! Sportacular Pro gets iPad support, Fantasy Football integration
Yahoo has released a major new version of its wildly popular Yahoo! Sportacular Pro app which allows fans to track scores, stats and news about myriad sports. The most immediate thing users will recognize about version 4.2 is iPad support. The app has also had a redesign for iOS 7, and now allows users to view their Yahoo Fantasy Football player stats in the app. Additionally, the app can now send push notification alerts for specific in-game events, such as scoring situations like goals, and game starts and stops, like halftime notifications.
Here are the full release notes:
- Redesigned with more content, stats and iPad support.
- Sign in to Yahoo to save your favorite teams across web and mobile devices.
- View your Yahoo Fantasy Football player stats on game details.
- New breaking news alerts for the most important stories in sports.
- iOS7 fixes for favorites, alerts and picks. You may need to reset your favorites if you have already upgraded to iOS7.
NOTE: Facebook chat is no longer supported.
Yahoo! Sportacular Pro is US$4.99 in the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature