Best Buy offering $50 gift cards with iPhone 5c purchase
Best Buy has announced on its website that it is giving a $50 gift card to anyone who purchases an iPhone 5c with a two-year contract. The offer is good between now and close of business on Monday, October 7th and available only in-store or with in-store pickup.
Both the 16 GB and 32 GB models in any color are valid for the $50 gift card offer. It's also important to note that the $50 gift card can not be used to pay for part of the iPhone, and is only valid towards future purchases. It's rare to see significant promos like this so early in an iPhone's release cycle, so if you're in the market for a 5c, now's the time to snap it up from Best Buy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync