Best Buy offering $50 gift cards with iPhone 5c purchase
Best Buy has announced on its website that it is giving a $50 gift card to anyone who purchases an iPhone 5c with a two-year contract. The offer is good between now and close of business on Monday, October 7th and available only in-store or with in-store pickup.
Both the 16 GB and 32 GB models in any color are valid for the $50 gift card offer. It's also important to note that the $50 gift card can not be used to pay for part of the iPhone, and is only valid towards future purchases. It's rare to see significant promos like this so early in an iPhone's release cycle, so if you're in the market for a 5c, now's the time to snap it up from Best Buy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration