Best Buy offering $50 gift cards with iPhone 5c purchase
Best Buy has announced on its website that it is giving a $50 gift card to anyone who purchases an iPhone 5c with a two-year contract. The offer is good between now and close of business on Monday, October 7th and available only in-store or with in-store pickup.
Both the 16 GB and 32 GB models in any color are valid for the $50 gift card offer. It's also important to note that the $50 gift card can not be used to pay for part of the iPhone, and is only valid towards future purchases. It's rare to see significant promos like this so early in an iPhone's release cycle, so if you're in the market for a 5c, now's the time to snap it up from Best Buy.
Best Buy has announced on its website that it is giving a $50 gift card to anyone who purchases an iPhone 5c with a two-year contract....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs