HAPIfork smart fork now available for pre-order
HAPIlabs has announced that its unique HAPIfork smart fork is now available for pre-order and will ship on October 18. The HAPIfork was first demoed at CES this year and has successfully raised over US$100,000 on Kickstarter. HAPIfork monitors and tracks your eating habits by tracking your arm motion while eating with it. An LED will light up and the fork will vibrate if it registers that your plate-to-mouth speed is too rapid, which suggests you are eating too fast.
The fork uses Bluetooth to send the data to an iOS app, which provides stats on your eating habits such as how long it took to eat your meal, the amount of "fork servings" taken per minute and the intervals between "fork servings."
If you want a HAPIfork, go on over to their website where they'll redirect you to their reseller Brookstone. HAPIfork comes in your choice of five different colors and retails for US$99.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free