LucasArts and NimbleBit team up for Star Wars: Tiny Death Star
You love Star Wars -- yes, you do, don't lie -- and if you're an iOS gaming fan, you probably also love Tiny Tower, the micromanagement game from developer NimbleBit. Now, the two have been combined in an all-new title called Star Wars: Tiny Death Star. The game tasks you with building an all-new Death Star, level by level, in the same adorable 8-bit style NimbleBit has been perfecting for years.
Not much else is known about the game at the moment, as Disney Interactive has held back all but the details above, but the game is slated to arrive "soon" for "mobile devices," which will undoubtedly include the iPhone and iPad.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free