LucasArts and NimbleBit team up for Star Wars: Tiny Death Star
You love Star Wars -- yes, you do, don't lie -- and if you're an iOS gaming fan, you probably also love Tiny Tower, the micromanagement game from developer NimbleBit. Now, the two have been combined in an all-new title called Star Wars: Tiny Death Star. The game tasks you with building an all-new Death Star, level by level, in the same adorable 8-bit style NimbleBit has been perfecting for years.
Not much else is known about the game at the moment, as Disney Interactive has held back all but the details above, but the game is slated to arrive "soon" for "mobile devices," which will undoubtedly include the iPhone and iPad.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter