Camera+ gains the full-res burst-mode, iOS 7 filters
Camera+ has received a significant update, gaining some nice new features. The first new feature in Camera+ 4.2 is full-resolution burst mode, which allows users to take multiple photos in seconds to help them capture and then choose the best image of the bunch. Previously, burst mode would take pictures at a lower resolution, but in Camera+ version 4.2, images taken using burst mode are captured in full resolution on supported hardware (the iPhone 5 and newer, according to taptaptap).
Besides the new burst mode full-resolution feature, Camera+ 4.2 also adds the iOS 7 filter pack Apple added to its Camera app in iOS 7. Now users can select from multiple filters and view how they will look while taking snaps.
Camera+ 4.2 is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)