Camera+ gains the full-res burst-mode, iOS 7 filters
Camera+ has received a significant update, gaining some nice new features. The first new feature in Camera+ 4.2 is full-resolution burst mode, which allows users to take multiple photos in seconds to help them capture and then choose the best image of the bunch. Previously, burst mode would take pictures at a lower resolution, but in Camera+ version 4.2, images taken using burst mode are captured in full resolution on supported hardware (the iPhone 5 and newer, according to taptaptap).
Besides the new burst mode full-resolution feature, Camera+ 4.2 also adds the iOS 7 filter pack Apple added to its Camera app in iOS 7. Now users can select from multiple filters and view how they will look while taking snaps.
Camera+ 4.2 is a free download.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter