Camera+ gains the full-res burst-mode, iOS 7 filters
Camera+ has received a significant update, gaining some nice new features. The first new feature in Camera+ 4.2 is full-resolution burst mode, which allows users to take multiple photos in seconds to help them capture and then choose the best image of the bunch. Previously, burst mode would take pictures at a lower resolution, but in Camera+ version 4.2, images taken using burst mode are captured in full resolution on supported hardware (the iPhone 5 and newer, according to taptaptap).
Besides the new burst mode full-resolution feature, Camera+ 4.2 also adds the iOS 7 filter pack Apple added to its Camera app in iOS 7. Now users can select from multiple filters and view how they will look while taking snaps.
Camera+ 4.2 is a free download.
Camera+ has received a significant update, gaining some nice new features. The first new feature in Camera+ 4.2 is full-resolution burst...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs