Devs can now use all iPhone 5s colors in marketing
Apple has updated its developer guidelines to allow developers to use all colors of the iPhone 5s in product marketing. Previously developers were only officially allowed to use the black iPhone likeness for marking, though many developers ignored this rule and used the white iPhone as well, suggesting Apple rarely enforces this rule.
Now however, developers have Apple's official blessing to use whatever color iPhone 5s body they want in their app promo shots: Space Gray, White and Silver, or Gold. Something tells me Gold is going to be particularly popular. Developers can download the latest product image templates here.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter