Daily iPhone App: Recur! takes the to-do list and turns it around
Recur! The Reverse To-Do List is a list-maker app that turns things around by keeping track of the things you've done instead of the things you need to do.
Created by the developer behind CARROT, Recur! lets you create a to-do list for the things that you've done. You can track anything from exercises to the number of books you've read. The app is basic in its features and allows you to add to the counter every time you complete a task. There is no history tracking for each task, so you can only see the timestamp from when you last completed a task. You can also set an alarm to remind you to do the task again.
Recur! integrates into the CARROT To-do list, which is handy for those who use that app to track their to-do list. Recur!, though, is not CARROT-enabled and does not have the personality of its list-tracking cousin.
Recur! hit the App Store earlier this week with a US$0.99 price tag. It's worth a download if you are a CARROT user or are looking for a basic to-do tracker. If you want something a bit more robust to track how often you complete a task, then you should check out an app like Daily Goals.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync