Target discounting iPhone 5c to $49.99... or less
Target has joined the parade of retailers who are discounting Apple's colorful iPhone 5c. Earlier this week, TUAW reported that Walmart and RadioShack were selling the 5c for just US$45 with a two-year contract; now Target has announced that they will sell the 16 GB version of the phones for $49.99 or less.
That "or less" has a caveat attached to it, of course. An extra 5 percent discount is available for those who happen to have a Target REDcard, bringing the price tag down to $47.50. The prices are for a phone equipped with a new two-year contract with the carrier of your choice, and appear to be available only in stores and not online.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update