EA's Real Racing 3 adds Ferraris and a new circuit
EA rolled out a solid update for its popular Real Racing 3 app earlier today. The update adds new car options (specifically a trio of Ferrari vehicles), a new track and a number of new gameplay options.
The full changelog reads:
• New Cars – for the first time in Real Racing, get behind the wheel of magnificent Ferrari vehicles: the FF, the 458 Italia, and the V12-powered F12berlinetta
• New Track – experience the sweeping turns and blistering straights of Spain's famous Circuit de Catalunya
• Time Trial Ghost Challenges – learn from the best, compete with Friends and start new racing rivalries
• Meet The Crew – hire Crew Members to earn R$, Fame, and Servicing bonuses
• AI Improvements – better collision avoidance and faster times through the first corner
• HUD Customisation – tweak new settings to personalise your racing experience
• Lap and Sector Times – precise performance comparison
Again, this marks the first time the fine automobiles of Ferrari have been available in the Real Racing series. I can only imagine how pumped Eddy Cue is about that.
Below is a video highlighting some of the gameplay, and if that piques your interest, you'll be glad to know that the title is free on iTunes. Of course, being a freemium game, you'll have to make a few in-app purchases to really unlock the game's full potential.
EA rolled out a solid update for its popular Real Racing 3 app earlier today. The update adds new car options (specifically a trio of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype