iOS 7 video tip: How to kill a frozen app or restart your iPhone
On occasion, a single iPhone app might lock up and make that app -- or your entire iPhone -- unusable. Today's video tip looks at how to kill a single frozen app, as well as how to fix an iPhone that has locked up completely.
As with all of our video tips, this one can be resized to full screen for more detailed viewing.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV