Anki Drive available in Apple Stores
One of the most remarkable gaming moments at this year's WWDC keynote was the debut of Anki Drive, a racing game that allows players to pit an iOS controlled toy car against a computer controlled competitor. The car is equipped with sensors that allow it to intuitively provide a challenging opponent for the player.
Anki Drive is now available for purchase in Apple Stores nationwide. The starter kit, which retails for $200, comes with a vinyl track and two cars. Additional cars are available for $70 apiece. Each car has unique statistics and attributes including different levels of acceleration. Gamers can look forward to multiplayer support alongside the single player modes.
The Anki Drive app is free to download in the App Store, so if you've got a friend with Anki you'll be able to play along.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration