Anki Drive available in Apple Stores
One of the most remarkable gaming moments at this year's WWDC keynote was the debut of Anki Drive, a racing game that allows players to pit an iOS controlled toy car against a computer controlled competitor. The car is equipped with sensors that allow it to intuitively provide a challenging opponent for the player.
Anki Drive is now available for purchase in Apple Stores nationwide. The starter kit, which retails for $200, comes with a vinyl track and two cars. Additional cars are available for $70 apiece. Each car has unique statistics and attributes including different levels of acceleration. Gamers can look forward to multiplayer support alongside the single player modes.
The Anki Drive app is free to download in the App Store, so if you've got a friend with Anki you'll be able to play along.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs