Apple posts slew of iPad videos, including iPad Air commercial, online
Apple today posted a number of iPad-related videos to its YouTube channel that it first showcased during yesterday's media event.
First up, we have Apple's first commercial for the iPad Air. Titled "Pencil", the commercial cleverly touts how thin the new iPad Air is while driving home the point that it's undeniably a content creation device.
Next we have Apple's video introducing us to the iPad Air. Per usual, Jony Ive is front and center as he details everything that went into the creation of the Air, a device which he notes has been in the works for years.
And finally, we have an Apple produced video titled, "Life on iPad". As the name implies, the video highlights the versatility of the iPad by pointing out the varying number of ways the tablet is used by surgeons, musicians and more. Apple understandably loves putting videos like together, and with good reason.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free