Five apps to up the spookiness as Halloween draws near
Fall is in the air, and the spookiest autumn holiday is right around the corner. To help get you in the mood for trick-or-treating, you should check out these five Halloween-themed apps.
A StoryBots Halloween - Starring You as a Ghost, Vampire, Frankenstein, Werewolf & Mummy for Kids, Parents, Teachers [iOS Universal; Free] Add up to five photos to create a spooky Halloween video starring you and your friends or family. The app uses JibJab's iconic personalization technology to create these distinctive videos that you can share via Facebook, Twitter or email.
Walking Dead: The Game [iOS Universal; Free] Zombies and more zombies, need I say more?
A Stickman Pumpkin Shooting Showdown Bow and Arrow Pro : Halloween Edition [iOS Universal; $2.99] Can you shoot the pumpkin off stickman's head? Or will you miss and shoot him through the heart?
Pumpkin Creation - Halloween dress game [iOS Universal; Free] Create your own virtual pumpkin carvings using five different shapes, 10 different skins and more than 20 kinds of facial features. Make each pumpkin as gorgeous or as ghoulish as you want.
Halloween 13: Daily Spooky Surprises (2013 edition) [iOS Universal; Free] Engage in chilling daily challenges and uncover spooky surprises each day leading up to Halloween.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station