iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c go on sale in another 35 countries around the world
Apple online stores in various locales around the world have begun going down in preparation for the second phase of the iPhone 5s and 5c global rollout, notes MacRumors. Just as with countries in North America and Europe in September, lines have also begun forming at Apple resellers in the 35 additional countries.
Countries with the new iPhones launching today, October 25 (local time) include: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, French West Indies, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Island, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan and Thailand.
Apple will continue to global rollout of the iPhone 5s and 5c next week with another rollout on November 1 in Albania, Armenia, Bahrain, Colombia, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, India, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and United Arab Emirates.
By the end of the year, the new iPhones are expected to be on sale in 100 countries.
Apple online stores in various locales around the world have begun going down in preparation for the second phase of the iPhone 5s and 5c...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update