iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c go on sale in another 35 countries around the world
Apple online stores in various locales around the world have begun going down in preparation for the second phase of the iPhone 5s and 5c global rollout, notes MacRumors. Just as with countries in North America and Europe in September, lines have also begun forming at Apple resellers in the 35 additional countries.
Countries with the new iPhones launching today, October 25 (local time) include: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, French West Indies, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Island, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan and Thailand.
Apple will continue to global rollout of the iPhone 5s and 5c next week with another rollout on November 1 in Albania, Armenia, Bahrain, Colombia, El Salvador, Guam, Guatemala, India, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and United Arab Emirates.
By the end of the year, the new iPhones are expected to be on sale in 100 countries.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter