Telltale Games is bringing The Wolf Among Us to iOS by the end of the year
The Wolf Among Us, the hit episodic title from Telltale Games, is breaking free of its current console and desktop shackles and will land on iOS by the end of the year. The developer revealed the news in a new trailer released just today.
The game takes classic fairytale characters and adds a dark and brutal twist, gaining praise from all corners of the gaming world. No official release date or pricing structure was revealed, but given that the game is episodic -- and given that Telltale's episodic The Walking Dead game also appeared on iOS -- you can expect each playable episode to fall somewhere near the same US$5 mark.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter