Telltale Games is bringing The Wolf Among Us to iOS by the end of the year
The Wolf Among Us, the hit episodic title from Telltale Games, is breaking free of its current console and desktop shackles and will land on iOS by the end of the year. The developer revealed the news in a new trailer released just today.
The game takes classic fairytale characters and adds a dark and brutal twist, gaining praise from all corners of the gaming world. No official release date or pricing structure was revealed, but given that the game is episodic -- and given that Telltale's episodic The Walking Dead game also appeared on iOS -- you can expect each playable episode to fall somewhere near the same US$5 mark.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free