Japanese iOS game lets you beat up perverts, because why not?
Japanese culture is sometimes a bit confusing for Westerners, and a new iOS game from the Land of the Rising Sun is a perfect example of that. It's called Punishment Punch Girl, and there's a good chance you've never seen anything like it on your own regional App Store -- unless you're reading this from Japan, in which case you obviously have.
The game takes place in a future filled with creepy dudes with an even creepier hobby: Being assaulted by young women. Each stage features a new freaky fella who is begging for a beating and you, as the young "Momiji." It's your job to levy enough damage against each man before your timer runs out.
As utterly absurd as this concept sounds, the gameplay shown in the brief trailer actually looks like a good bit of frantic fun. At the moment, there doesn't appear to be any plans to move the game west, but you could change your App Store country and download it, as we taught you with a certain Star Wars game recently...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter