Protests in Taiwan over Apple Maps
iPhone users in the island country noticed the issue and reported it to local media. Eventually Taiwan's foreign ministry noticed the error, and pointed it out to Apple, who has not yet commented on the matter.
This is most likely an innocent mistake, and certainly not political commentary. We expect Apple will address the issue.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync