Apple updates iTunes Festival app updated with live EPs from festival performers
Apple has updated its iTunes Festival London 2013 app for iPhone and iPad. The app now features a number of live EPs from performers who played during the September event. You can also watch video performances from Queens of the Stone Age, Katy B, Tom Odel, The 1975, Drenge and more. The complete live EP sessions can also be bought from the iTunes store for a range of prices from US$1.29 to $9.99 depending on how many songs are on the EP.
With this update, Apple has also removed the video from the app that was only available for a limited time during and immediately after the 2013 iTunes Festival London. However, the newly added performances from the live EPs can also be viewed on the iTunes Festival channel on the Apple TV.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app