iPad Air launches around the world
The iPad Air has launched in many countries around the world. Now available at Apple's retail and online stores as well as third-party resellers, the iPad Air went on sale at 12:01 AM today. As usual, Apple is staggering its global rollout, with many countries getting the Air today, while others will have to wait until later this year.
In the US, the iPad Air can be bought from Apple's online store and currently features a delivery estimate of November 4. Customers can also try their luck at Apple's retail stores if they want it sooner. In addition to Apple, customers in the US have a wide range of retail choices, including Best Buy and Walmart, where they can pick up the entry-level iPad Air for US$20 off at just $479.
Outside of the US, the iPad Air has also launched in Canada, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options