iPad Air launches around the world
The iPad Air has launched in many countries around the world. Now available at Apple's retail and online stores as well as third-party resellers, the iPad Air went on sale at 12:01 AM today. As usual, Apple is staggering its global rollout, with many countries getting the Air today, while others will have to wait until later this year.
In the US, the iPad Air can be bought from Apple's online store and currently features a delivery estimate of November 4. Customers can also try their luck at Apple's retail stores if they want it sooner. In addition to Apple, customers in the US have a wide range of retail choices, including Best Buy and Walmart, where they can pick up the entry-level iPad Air for US$20 off at just $479.
Outside of the US, the iPad Air has also launched in Canada, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service