iPad Air launches around the world
The iPad Air has launched in many countries around the world. Now available at Apple's retail and online stores as well as third-party resellers, the iPad Air went on sale at 12:01 AM today. As usual, Apple is staggering its global rollout, with many countries getting the Air today, while others will have to wait until later this year.
In the US, the iPad Air can be bought from Apple's online store and currently features a delivery estimate of November 4. Customers can also try their luck at Apple's retail stores if they want it sooner. In addition to Apple, customers in the US have a wide range of retail choices, including Best Buy and Walmart, where they can pick up the entry-level iPad Air for US$20 off at just $479.
Outside of the US, the iPad Air has also launched in Canada, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the UK.
The iPad Air has launched in many countries around the world. Now available at Apple's retail and online stores as well as third-party...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free