iPad Air upgrade comparison chart
Now that the iPad Air is available, current iPad owners may be looking at their iPad 2/3/4 and wondering if they should upgrade to Apple's latest tablet device. To help in this decision, Bryan Chaffin of The Mac Observer has put together a wonderful cheat sheet that lists the hardware specs for Apple's older iPad models as well as the iPad Air.
If technical details are not enough, Mac Observer also adds their own commentary on the different models. This discussion part of the post focuses on key features like size, weight and so on. If you are struggling with an upgrade decision, you definitely should take some time to pore over The Mac Observer post before you make your final decision.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)