iPad Air upgrade comparison chart
Now that the iPad Air is available, current iPad owners may be looking at their iPad 2/3/4 and wondering if they should upgrade to Apple's latest tablet device. To help in this decision, Bryan Chaffin of The Mac Observer has put together a wonderful cheat sheet that lists the hardware specs for Apple's older iPad models as well as the iPad Air.
If technical details are not enough, Mac Observer also adds their own commentary on the different models. This discussion part of the post focuses on key features like size, weight and so on. If you are struggling with an upgrade decision, you definitely should take some time to pore over The Mac Observer post before you make your final decision.
Now that the iPad Air is available, current iPad owners may be looking at their iPad 2/3/4 and wondering if they should upgrade to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates