This LEGO Steve Jobs is just as adorable as you'd imagine
Etsy is a great place to find odd things, and you don't need to poke around on the site very long to find something unique. Case in point: This ridiculous adorable Steve Jobs figurine crafted from LEGO blocks. From the iconic jeans and black T-shirt to the glasses crafted from transparent blocks, it's a pint-sized spitting image of the Apple co-founder.
The figure is available for a pretty reasonable US$24.86 (I know, that doesn't sound reasonable, but have you seen how much they charge for LEGO sets these days? It's absurd). Of course, if you're not into buying pre-made plastic-block creations, you could always grab your LEGO set and attempt to recreate mini Jobs all on your own.
Note: I'm not recommending you try to make anything out of those notoriously hard-to-work-with tiny blocks. Have you ever tried to peel two of those apart? Say goodbye to your fingernails!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features