This LEGO Steve Jobs is just as adorable as you'd imagine
Etsy is a great place to find odd things, and you don't need to poke around on the site very long to find something unique. Case in point: This ridiculous adorable Steve Jobs figurine crafted from LEGO blocks. From the iconic jeans and black T-shirt to the glasses crafted from transparent blocks, it's a pint-sized spitting image of the Apple co-founder.
The figure is available for a pretty reasonable US$24.86 (I know, that doesn't sound reasonable, but have you seen how much they charge for LEGO sets these days? It's absurd). Of course, if you're not into buying pre-made plastic-block creations, you could always grab your LEGO set and attempt to recreate mini Jobs all on your own.
Note: I'm not recommending you try to make anything out of those notoriously hard-to-work-with tiny blocks. Have you ever tried to peel two of those apart? Say goodbye to your fingernails!
From the iconic jeans and black t-shirt to the glasses crafted from transparent blocks, it's a pint-sized spitting image of the Apple co-founder.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update