Nike+ Move app now available in the iOS App Store
Last month, Nike announced its new Fuelband SE fitness tracker and an M7-enabled app for the iPhone 5s. You'll have to wait a few days to get your hands on the Fuelband SE as it is slated to start shipping on November 6, but you can download the Nike+ Move app now.
The Nike+ Move app is designed for the iPhone 5s and its M7 motion coprocessor. The app uses your daily motion and translates it into NikeFuel. The app takes a few minutes to setup -- just download, authorize access to the motion data and setup a Nike+ account. Once those three steps are done you are ready to start tracking your steps.
As noted in the app's description, features in the app include:
- Win the day by beating your NikeFuel average and watch your goal ring change from Red to Green.
- See when you are most active throughout the day and how you're doing compared to yesterday.
- Move more often and win as many hours as you can throughout the day.
- See how you moved through the day with a breakdown of running, walking, and other movement.
- See where you're moving and where you move the most each day.
- Check out how you compare against your Game Center friends or other Nike+ Move users near you.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter