Apple updates AirPort Utility app for iOS with 64-bit support
Apple has released an update to its AirPort Utility app for iOS. The app allows users to manage their WiFi networks and AirPort base stations right from their iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. This version of the app adds 64-bit support for users of iOS devices with an A7 chip inside, like the iPhone 5s or the new iPad Air.
Though Apple only lists the 64-bit support in the app's release notes, I've noticed that the update also seems to have fixed a number of issues with the previous version of the app where it was dropping connections with devices or would not be able to pick up a device at all.
AirPort Utility is a free download.
Apple has released an update to its AirPort Utility app for iOS. The app allows users to manage their WiFi networks and AirPort base...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free