BitTorrent Sync beta 1.2 adds native iPad support, more
Since its release this past August, BitTorrent Sync has been picking up a heap of users, recently passing the 1 million mark. Today, BitTorrent has announced the beta for Sync 1.2, bringing expanded performance and capabilities to iOS devices.
Version 1.2 comes with a major speed increase for users whose internet connection will support it, with the app being clocked at 90 MB/s over LAN. In addition, the app's design has been updated for increased connection speed and compatibility with iOS 7. iPad fans are also finally getting their own native app. iOS devices that use Sync will find a new iOS feature set in the app that allows users to send and sync files while in other apps using Sync, as well as allowing media to be saved from your Sync folders to your camera roll.
You can find the download right now in the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs